Our Signature Program
Designing Accountability: Achieving Results
We quick-start accountability
We quick-start accountability…for leaders and teams handcuffed by fear of failure, chaos, or avoidance of those dreaded, sticky conversations. We have developed our C3 System (Clarity ■ Collaboration ■ Celebration) to accelerate leadership teams lean into uncertainty, build confidence, build confidence, and fast track lasting results. It provides them with the tools and common language to hold themselves and others accountable to mutually agreed upon results.
Our C3 System fosters success through an open sharing of ideas, defining clear, measurable results, and clarifying mutual expectations with a call to action. Your leaders become effective and co-create results faster.
Generate real-time results:
Every day, we collaborate with senior leadership teams to experience the joy of achieving results. We create an environment where:
- Using our system and tools, leaders plan and host vital, and often sticky, conversations they have been avoiding.
The result: Builds courage, confidence and trusting relationships to support sustainable results.
- Our model and coach approach foster a mutual desire to work collaboratively and achieve common goals.
The result: Clarity of mutual expectations and accountability aligns actions with defined, measurable results.
- Increased clarity, courage, and collaboration increase engagement and lead to celebration of results.
The result: What gets rewarded gets repeated. Celebration supports continued positive results.
Solving Real Issues in Real Time with Real Results
You will experience a true experiential, conversational program, co-facilitated by Marguerite LeBlanc and Linda Maul, two experienced leaders and coaches with over sixty years of experience between them. You will use real life issues throughout the program as they guide your learning and application of that learning.
- You can expect an introductory session of one hour in length,
- Followed by six online learning session of three hours each,
- With practice assignments of one hour after each session,
- Supported by an additional hour of work with an Accountability Partner.
- Each participant will have access to one hour of one-on-one implementation support with a professional coach between Session 2 and 3 to review homework assignments and reinforce the learning.
- The eighth session of three hours in length will be hosted two to four months after the completion of the previous sessions, to ensure sustainability.
- The focus of this session will be on supporting your success beyond the program.
- A Certificate of Completion will be issued when all criteria have been met.
This 29 hour program may qualify for the Canada Alberta Job Grant https://www.alberta.ca/canada-alberta-job-grant.aspx