Frequently Asked Questions
If you have never had an executive coach, here are some frequently asked questions:
ICF offers three credentials: Associate, Professional and Master Certified Coach.
ACC: Associate Certified Coach – 60+ Hrs of Formal Training, 100+ Coaching Hrs
PCC: Professional Certified Coach – 125+ Hrs of Formal Training, 500+ Coaching Hours
MCC: Master Certified Coach – 200+ Hrs. of Formal Training, 2500 Coaching Hrs.International Coaching Federation. https://coachfederation.org/ The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is the leading global organization dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals. Achieving credentials through ICF signifies a coach’s commitment to integrity, understanding and mastery of coaching skills, and dedication to clients.
- Supports clarity of communication, consistency and collaboration.
- Drives accessibility, accountability, and action.
- Provides fuel, focus and forward-thinking.
- Supports identification and validation of assumptions and misinterpretations.
- Helps everyone understand the value and strengths of each team member.
- Aligns individual thinking with the organizational values, norms and goals.
- Fosters and focuses creativity and innovation to support the team to be successful in the face of constant change.
- Drives results.