Conversation about what Matters Most!
- 50% of respondents in a 2014 survey indicated they don’t know how to hold others accountable. What if you and your team could be 5% or 10% more accountable than you are now?
- Only 27% of the leaders surveyed felt their work was aligned with key results. Clarity drives results; as a leader, you are expected to ensure alignment and to deliver results. What’s your track record compared to on time-on budget?
You CAN generate accountability through relationships based on clear expectations and trust. You CAN foster more accountability with others.
As a high performing leader who celebrates and multiplies accountability for yourself and hence for others, you can transform the team you lead and contribute to real and sustainable change in your organization and in society.
Let us support you to hone your accountability skills using our R.E.S.U.L.T.S. model. Join us in this interactive session to learn how to constructively integrate accountability into your leadership, giving you more of what you want in your work and in life.
Using our R.E.S.U.L.T.S. model, learners will develop an awareness of the importance of holding ourselves and others accountable to build productive relationships, set clear expectations, articulate and celebrate success, design clear understanding, provide relevant learning opportunities, build and maintain trust and create a sustainable high-performance team by integrating dialogue, learning and commitments.Your facilitators and your peers will be your thinking partners to support the learning as we:
- Explore the relationship between the elements of this model and their specific challenges in building a high-performance team.
- Develop greater self-awareness and deepen their ability to self-reflect.
- Practice and discuss specific ideas and strategies from the facilitator and peers to hold themselves and others accountable to behaviour change.
- Work with an accountability partner from the group.
- Use the model to work through real-life opportunities and design their own accountability/commitment plan.
- Experience three hours of executive coaching with an International Coach Federation accredited coach.
Who? This program is for you if you are a senior leader with at least five years experience and a minimum of three reports; a leader who is challenged to hold yourself and others.
NOTE: This program is designed to qualify for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant. https://www.alberta.ca/canada-alberta-job-grant.aspx#toc-0 which may compensate you for 2/3 of the training cost.
If your team is looking for an innovative approach to problem solving – we invite you to call us today.
Call Linda Maul at 780.668.9481 or Marguerite LeBlanc at 780.257.8942. We’re here to answer your questions and make it easy for you to successfully participate.